Other Activities for your Holiday
There is lots to do when your holidaying at Sussex Inlet, Swanhaven, Berrara or Cudmirrah.
See a Movie
Inlet Cinema will be offering films during the summer period on, check website for session times www.inletcinema.com.au - 173 Jacobs Drive Sussex Inlet - Phone: 4441 2884
Where to eat
It’s a very busy time so please be patient, go early if you have kids. Support our local Cafes - Cuddy Café, Pelican Shores Café and Marina, Inlet Pizza, Riva Coffee Bar, Riveria Caravan Park, Island Sushi, Seacrest, Inlet Eats, Bean To Sussex, Batesy’s, Inlet Kebabs, La Vespa Bar Gelatoria.
Try the pub and clubs - A good selection of food at Bamboo Restaurant at the RSL, 22nd End Restaurant at the Bowlo and the Sussex Inlet Tavern.
Food Vans at Berrara Chalets - see dates for food vans on the Summer at Sussex Event program or CLICK HERE to download the food van calendar.
For more info on where to eat visit: sussexinlet.nsw.au/eat
Where to Shop
Support our local retail shops and collect a Shop Local Flyer and your Shop Local Discount cards at the Community Markets on Saturday 11th December and Saturday 8th January between 8.30am - 1pm and get a discount when you shop locally during December and January.
For more info on shopping visit: sussexinlet.nsw.au/shop
Things to Do
- Book a Pontoon - Explore the canals and inlet half day and full day hire available. Book online www.sussexinletpontoons.com.au or phone 0414 803 644 for more info.
- Book a Paddle Board Lesson - Explore Sussex Inlet, Berrara and Cudmirrah like never before with a fun journey learning to paddleboard along our pristine waterways. Phone Maddy: 0421 203 376 or email email@example.com or on facebook or Instagram
- Go Surfing - Enjoy our wonderful beaches - Sussex Inlet Beach at the Surf Club, Cudmirrah Beach, Kirby’s Beach and Berrara Beach offer family friendly beaches.
- Go Kayaking - Try the Inlet, Canals, Berrara Creek and Swan lake for kayaking – Kayaks for hire at Amaroo
- Hire a Boat - Get out on the Inlet or the Basin – boat hire available at Pelican Shores Marina, Amaroo and Sussex Inlet Marine Centre.
- Enjoy a Bike Ride - See the bike path maps in the Visitors Guide or visit: www.sussexinlet.nsw.au
- Go Fishing - Fishing supplies and bait available at the Tackle Shop, Pelican Shores Marina, Amaroo and Sussex Inlet Marine Centre.
- Play Golf - Enjoy a round of golf at Sussex Inlet Golf Course - www.sussexinletgolfclub.com.au
- Go Bushwalking - Enjoy the national park with lots of walks available.
- Enjoy the Aquatic Centre - Sussex Inlet has a wonderful indoor aquatic centre at Thomson Street
- Explore the Shoalhaven - www.shoalhaven.com Shoalhaven Tourism guides available at the Tourist kiosk or at our local Cafés.
For more info visit: sussexinlet.nsw.au/things-to-do
Within 30 minutes of Sussex Inlet there are a large range of Cafés, wineries and boutique shopping - visit the villages of Milton, Huskisson and Berry, but remember it’s the holidays so these villages will be packed with visitors.