skip to content
Visit our magnificent reserves
- River front reserve, where you will find coin operated Public Barbecues, covered picnic shelters, children's playgrounds, toilets and a fully cemented wheelchair friendly cycle/walkway, goes right alongside the river at Sussex Inlet from Chris Creek to Badgee Bridge.
- Badgee River Reserve, Fairview Cres.
- Berrara Cove Reserve, Silver Sands Drive has great viewing platforms for whale watching during the season.
- Berrara Lagoon Reserve, Lakeland Ave and Fisherman's Rock has picnic tables and a wood barbeque.
- Cudmirrah Beach Reserve, Third Ave, has children's playground and viewing platform.
- Koolyn Drive Reserve, Koolyn Drive, Cudmirrah.
- Lions Park, Lakehaven Drive, Sussex Inlet South, has covered picnic areas, barbeques, children's playgound, toilets and boat ramp.
- Surf Club and Surf Beach Lookout, Pacificana Drive, has picnic tables and toilets.
- Swan Haven, Yaroma Ave, has children's playground at the top and further along there are picnic tables, barbeques, toilets and access to both Swan Lake and the cycle/walkway.
- Swan Lake at Ski beach has lake access and toilets and access to the cycle/walkway.
- Finkernagle Oval, Sandpiper Way has playing fields and toilets.
- Thomson St Sporting Complex has playing fields, tennis courts, Aquatic Centre, barbeque, picnic tables, children's playground and toilets.
- Gordon St, eastern end, on the riverside reserve.
- Jacobs Drive, between Plover Close and Teal Place.
- Jacobs Drive, near RSL Club, on the riverside reserve.
- On the island accessed by a footbridge at eastern end of Cater Cres has picnic tables.
- Harbord St beach has picnic table.
- Swan Lake, turn right at the bridge has picnic tables, barbeque and toilets.